For admissions, students will have to apply in the prescribed application form available at AeU - India Learning Centres or downloaded here. Admissions will be given on the basis of fulfilling the eligibility conditions.
For students seeking admission to B.Ed, MBA and Ph. D stream, it will be based on passing the Entrance Test apart from fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
Admissions are done 2 times a year; Academic Year Admissions and Calendar Year Admissions.
- Academic Year Admissions will be done between the months July and September. The First semester examination will be conducted on or after 26th December and the Second semester examination will be conducted on or after 1st June.
- Calendar Year Admissions will be done between the months of January and March. The First semester examination will be conducted on or after 1st June and the Second semester examination will be conducted on or after 26th December.
INCOMPLETE AND LATE APPLICATIONS
Incomplete and late application forms will be summarily rejected without referring to the candidate. The students are, therefore, advised to fill the relevant columns carefully and enclose the requisite fee for admission along with the application form through a Bank Draft. Unless otherwise specified, only Photocopies of the required testimonials or certificates should be submitted along with the application.
Cost of Prospectus with application is Rs. 300/-. This can be purchased from AeU India Learning Centres.
Documents to be enclosed
- Higher Secondary Pass Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Diploma / Degree Certificate
- Service Certificate if required
- Post Graduate Certificate / M.Phil Certificate for research program
All the above documents are to be submitted through photocopying . These Photocopied certificates are to be attested by Gazetted officers and by Coordinators of AeU India Learning Centres. The documents will be verified by AeU with the relevant issuing Universities.
The students seeking admission are required to undergo an Entrance Test especially for courses like Education, Management and Research. The examinations will be conducted in AeU - India Learning Centres and the dates of examination will be communicated to the students via the Learning Centres. No fee is charged for the Entrance Test.
Admission to AeU - India rests on entry requirements prescribed by university which are on par with Indian Universities. AeU follows the minimum eligibility criteria of Indira Gandhi National Open University. The entry to any Undergraduate programme is decided by the Higher Secondary pass certificate.
- Lateral Entry to the III year of M.B.A (Five Years) Integrated programme requires the eligibility of Higher Secondary pass certificate and with either 3-year Diploma or 2-year Diploma certificates.
- A pass in 10th standard with a diploma certificate does not provide eligibility to any of the Undergraduate or 5-year integrated programmes.
- Graduates with Open University degrees are not eligible to be admitted to Postgraduate programmes.
- Graduates of distance learning degrees of other Universities are eligible to be admitted to the Postgraduate programmes of AeU.
- Graduates of Foreign Universities seeking admission to Postgraduate programmes or Postgraduates of Foreign Universities seeking admission to research programmes will be considered after proper verification of their eligibility certificate and Universities.
- Graduates seeking admission in Education programs will be admitted only in their respective major subjects.
- Student with a pass in Higher Secondary and a 2-Year or 3-Year diploma in catering or hospitality is eligible for admission in III year of M.B.A (Hospitality) 5-year integrated programme.
RECOGNITION OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS FOR PhD PROGRAM
The Association of Indian Universities has given recognition that candidates who have passed their Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi are eligible to register for PhD programs in selected Indian Universities.
A Graduate with a pass certificate in the final Examination of the Institute of Charted Accountants of New Delhi is eligible for registration for PhD program in Asia e University.